COVER ART CONTEST!!!



CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
I AM HOLDING A CONTEST FOR THE BEST COVER ART FOR MY NEW BOOK:
THE TYRANT AND THE TWINS!

§       The Prize: $50.00

§       The Deadline: Friday, September 16, 2011 (3 weeks from today)

§       The Challenge: I know exactly what I’m looking for, but it won’t be easy to design.  I want an artist’s rendering in color of both the Sutton Hoo Helmet and a specific Roman/Pictish/British mirror, both shown below in photographs.  I also want the lettering for the book and series titles and author’s name (mine!) done as if in beaten Celtic gold.  So, once again: not an easy task!
§       The Links: Please find the links to the two pieces of art below: 1) Sutton Hoo Helmet and 2) Celtic mirror.



§       The Layout: Please see below for the desired layout.



THE TYRANT AND THE TWINS
Book I of The Annals of Anavere






S. A. WATSON


Please respond with your submissions or questions to my website: http://darkmistrising.blogspot.com, Twitter page @Shanavere, or on Facebook or Linked In @ beanside3@hotmail.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACHILLES AND PENTHESILIA: NECROPHILIA, OR SACRED MARRIAGE?

POSEIDON AND DEMETER: HAPPY COUPLE, OR VIOLATOR AND VICTIM?