The Minoan-Amazon-Scythian-Pictish Connection: Launch

So, I've been away for awhile.  Busy, as most of us are.  Well...I'm baaaaaaack!

Tomorrow, I'm launching the blog from a new tangent: "The Minoan-Amazon-Scythian-Pictish Connection," or "MASPC"!  In case you're thinking, "You do, and you clean it up," this is what it means.  (Warning: One of us is gonna' feel really stupid in about thirty seconds...although, I think that one might be me).

I'm exploring the connection between the supposedly disparate cultures of the Aegean-based Minoans, the mythical steppe-based Amazons, the historical steppe-based Scythians, and the British Isles-based Picts.

If you're wondering, "How does this relate to The Annals of Anavere?" here's the answer.  The Picts and their supposedly Scythian origin appear time and again in The Annals of Anavere, my ten-book series, the first of which comes out on Kindle on March 31.

The Minoans, Amazons, and Scythians will also appear repeatedly in future books and series of books that I am planning.  I figured: Why not get the jump on it?

Also, I recently found a fascinating theory that links two of these groups, which were previously assumed to be totally unconnected to one another.  I'll go into more detail on that in tomorrow's blog.  So: stay tuned!

Over and out...for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACHILLES AND PENTHESILIA: NECROPHILIA, OR SACRED MARRIAGE?

POSEIDON AND DEMETER: HAPPY COUPLE, OR VIOLATOR AND VICTIM?