THE TYRANT AND THE TWINS, BOOK I OF THE ANNALS OF ANAVERE

Well, Big Internet World Out There:

My first historical fiction novel, "The Tyrant and the Twins", is set to be published on Kindle in TWO DAYS: on Saturday, March 31, 2012!  I'm really excited!  (And not a little stressed out and tired!  Wink)!

I've been really busy putting the finishing touches on it: setting up the forward pages, like the title page, table of contents, and acknowledgements; writing and editing the final chapters and epilogue; editing the appendices, and more!

Conversely, the item that has taken the most time is the art!  I've done all my own art, including the cover art and five separate pieces for the scene breaks!  Since I haven't put pen to paper (except to write) in over a decade, that was a brave, new world!  (Or a risky, old one)!  I'm proud -- and relieved -- to report that the girl's still got it!  The drawings have turned out great, and some are even better than I could ever have expected!  I'm thrilled!

So, check it all out on Kindle in two days!  I hope you're even a tenth as excited as I am!  (And not as tired)!  Happy, happy reading!

S. A. Watson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACHILLES AND PENTHESILIA: NECROPHILIA, OR SACRED MARRIAGE?

POSEIDON AND DEMETER: HAPPY COUPLE, OR VIOLATOR AND VICTIM?